3. The event being described is The Beatitudes.
4. Matthew is writing to a Jewish audience who would not want to have to read the name of God so Matthew calls the kingdom the kingdom of heaven, while Luke is writing to a Gentile or Greek audience.
7. Matthew is writing to a Jewish audience so he uses “kingdom of heaven,” while Luke is writing to Gentiles (Greeks) so he uses “the kingdom of God.”
12. The kingdom would not arrive along with visual signs that could be observed, the kingdom was in the midst or within people!
14. Jesus mentions twice that His kingdom has nothing to do with this physical world!
16. Paul says the kingdom has nothing to do with food or drink (physical things) but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit (the unseen realm).