God’s Plan for Mankind
Using your Bible, look up the following verses and write them in the space provided. As you proceed answer the questions as they appear.
1. Ephesians 1:4
2. What plan did God put in effect before He created the world?
3. Why did God have this plan?
This plan of God’s is fully in effect for all of mankind, but there are two problems.
4. Romans 3:23
5. Romans 5:12
6. What is common to ALL men according to #4 and #5 above?
7. Romans 6:23
8. What is the penalty of God for sin?
9. But in Romans 6:23 above what is Father God’s remedy for the spiritual death all non-Christians are in?
10. Ephesians 1:7
The two problems are that ALL men have sinned and the payment for that sin is spiritual death! The “his blood for the forgiveness of sins” mentioned in the above verse was the blood of Jesus Christ when He died on the cross at Calvary.
11. In view of the above, how did God plan to take care of the spiritual death that was necessary in payment for our sins?
12. Ephesians 1:13
13. What does the Ephesians 1:13 verse say puts God’s plan into operation in our lives?
We are reborn holy and blameless before Father God when we invite His Son Jesus Christ to come an indwell (live in) us. There is no way by our works, faithfulness to a Christian fellowship, giving money, etc. There is no way we can be “good enough” except to have Jesus Christ living in us as our ONLY life!
For additional information on this subject please study Learning Activities 7 and 98.
Click on Self-Check below to check your understanding.