Life: Physical or Eternal (Spiritual)?
The Bible speaks of two kinds of life: physical (biological) and eternal life which is also known as spiritual life.
We know quite a bit about physical life, but what do we know about eternal life?
Using your Bible, look up the following verses and write them in the space provided. As you proceed answer the questions as they appear in this document.
1. 1 John 5:11
2. From the verse above, where is eternal life to be found?
3. 1 John 5:12
4. In order to have eternal life, what must a person have?
5. John 3:15
6. John 3:36
7. From the verses in #5 and #6 above, what is the requirement to have eternal life?
8. John 6:40
9. What does the verse above say that the will of the Father is?
10. John 11:25
11. In the verse above, what did Jesus tell Martha about eternal life?
12. John 14:6
13. What two great things did Jesus say about Himself in the above verse?
14. John 17:3
15. How is eternal life portrayed in the verse above?
16. Colossians 3:4
17. In the verse above, who is it that is said to be our life?
18. In your own words, summarize what you think the scriptures in this Learning Activity have told you about eternal life.
Click on Self-Check below to check your answers.