Origin of the Bible
2. Jesus said that the Old Testament writings spoke about Him!
4. Jesus was referring to the Old Testament because the New Testament had not yet been written. Notice that Jesus referred to the Old Testament as “Scripture.”
8. Both verses have “the labourer is worthy of his hire” contained in them.
9. Paul regards Luke’s gospel writing as “Scripture.”
11. Peter places his writing and that of the other apostles to be equal with the writings of the Old Testament prophets.
13. Peter states that the writings of Paul are “Scripture.”