Note: The answers/comments that follow are not meant to be the only answer that is correct. The answers/comments recorded below are meant to be used to determine if you think you have grasped what the Bible is saying about a particular subject as determined by your personal evaluation of your responses as compared to those which have been suggested below.
2. Paul tells Timothy to endure affliction.
4. Paul is describing a very difficult Christian life by most of our personal standards of living!
6. Paul describes the Christian life as being difficult.
8. Paul referred to his afflictions as being light, momentary, and were at work for the Corinthians!
10. Paul said we should not focus on what can be seen (the third dimension), but on the things that are unseen (the fourth dimension) because the things that can be seen (our afflictions) are temporal (temporary), but the things which cannot be seen are eternal.