Note: The answers/comments that follow are not meant to be the only answer that is correct. The answers/comments recorded below are meant to be used to determine if you think you have grasped what the Bible is saying about a particular subject as determined by your personal evaluation of your responses as compared to those which have been suggested below.
2. There are two ages: This age and the one coming.
4. Because of the terminology “this age” there is an implication that there may be “other ages.” In #2 above, we have already seen that there are in fact two ages.
8. Jesus said He would be with His disciples (see verse sixteen) always, unto the end of the age.
10. There is an age that was still to come when Jesus made that statement.
12. There are two ages because of the language of “this age” and “that age.”
16. There are two ages: “this age” and “that [age] which is to come.”
18. This verse tells us that there was an age to come when the writer of the book of Hebrews wrote the text.