Note: The answers/comments that follow are not meant to be the only answer that is correct. The answers/comments recorded below are meant to be used to determine if you think you have grasped what the Bible is saying about a particular subject as determined by your personal evaluation of your responses as compared to those which have been suggested below.
2. The earth will not be removed for ever.
4. The earth abides for ever.
6. God has established (founded) the earth for ever.
8. We know that God’s throne is eternal, and here a comparison is made between God’s throne and the sun! The moon has also been established for ever.
10. God has established the sun, moon and stars for ever.
12. God said in His heart, “I will not again curse the ground any more…” The author of this web site finds this verse quite clear with respect to the subject we are studying.
13. The Scriptures do NOT teach this as ever happening. The earth (world) will last for ever!