2. Forty years.
4. Forty years.
6. Forty years.
9. Forty years.
11. Jesus was referring to the people He was speaking to. It seems abundantly clear that when He states “…how long shall I be with you…” that it cannot be any other group of people than those to whom He was speaking.
13. Jesus is referring to those He is speaking to, the Scribes and the Pharisees – see verses 2, 13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29. They were part of the people who were living at the time Jesus spoke these words.
15. Jesus was referring to the generation of people that included “…the people…he had called…and his disciples…” – see verse thirty four.
16. The word “generation” appears six times.
17. Jesus was referring to the generation of people who were noted in verse twenty nine.
Return to Learning Activity List.