2. The glory of the Lord.
4. The thick cloud allowed the people to hear the Lord speaking to Moses.
6. To signify the appearance of the Lord.
8. The Lord came down in the cloud.
10. The clouds are portrayed as the “chariot” of the Lord.
12. The Lord is portrayed as riding upon a swift cloud.
14. The Son of man (Christ or the Messiah) came with the clouds of heaven.
16. The Day of the Lord (See Learning Activity #37) was to come on a day of clouds. This same language is repeated in Zephaniah 1:14–15.