2. A city.
6. It was a better place, being heavenly, a place where God would be his God.
8. The writer of Hebrews is telling his audience that THEY (ye) have come to Mount Zion, the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem! The New Jerusalem was already available to those to whom the writer of Hebrews was writing!
10. John saw in his vision the holy city, the New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven.
11. A bride adorned for her husband.
14. “That great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.”
15. The New Jerusalem, the bride, the Lamb’s wife is none other than the CHURCH, the believers in Christ!