God’s Plan for Mankind – ChristEternalChristianChurch.com LEARNING ACTIVITY SELF-CHECK ANSWERS
Note: The answers/comments that follow are not meant to be the only answer that is correct. The answers/comments recorded below are meant to be used to determine if you think you have grasped what the Bible is saying about a particular subject as determined by your personal evaluation of your responses as compared to those which have been suggested below.
2. God chose for us to be in Christ.
3. God had this plan for mankind so that they could be holy and without blame before Him in love.
6. ALL men have sinned!
8. The penalty for all sin is death! The death spoken of here is a spiritual death not a physical or biological death. More on this in later Learning Activities.
10. God took care of our sin in His plan by making provision for Jesus to die instead of us.
12. The Ephesians 1:13 verse says that we hear the truth and believe it.