2. The mystery that Paul is writing about is that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel.
3. The Jews.
4. This phrase tells us that there is one body of Christ. Paul is describing the one body of Christ as being made up of the two principle people groups in the Scriptures, the Jews and the Gentiles.
5. By a revelation from God.
7. Those in white robes are the people of God (the church) who are in Christ and have His purity because of Him and His shed blood on the cross (See 1 Cor.1:30; 2 Cor.5:21).
8. The body of Christ is of a great multitude, from all nations and kindreds, of all tongues. This is the one body of Christ.
10. The Gentiles.
12. By being in Christ which has been made possible through the blood of Christ on the cross.
14. He broke down the wall of separation between the Jew and the Gentile.
16. Both the Jew and the Gentile were reconciled to God in ONE BODY of Christ.
18. The Israel that Paul is writing about consists of both Jews and non-Jews.
20. His faith (belief) in what God had said.
22. They are the children of Abraham. See also Galatians 3:14.
24. To Abraham and Christ.