Biological or Eternal Life
Note: The answers/comments that follow are not meant to be the only answer that is correct. The answers/comments recorded below are meant to be used to determine if you think you have grasped what the Bible is saying about a particular subject as determined by your personal evaluation of your responses as compared to those which have been suggested below.
2. Eternal life is in the Son of God.
4. In order to have eternal life a person must have the Son of God living in them.
7. A person must believe in Jesus Christ to have eternal life.
9. The will of the Father is that every one will see the Son, believe on the Son and have eternal life.
11. Jesus said that He (Jesus) was life and that if a person believed in Him (Jesus), even though that person would die (biologically) that person who believed in Christ would still live (have eternal life) in the fourth dimension.
13. The two great things that Jesus said about Himself in this verse was that He was life (eternal life) and that He was the only way in which a person could have life that is eternal.
15. Eternal life is portrayed in this verse as knowing the only true God who is Jesus Christ, and who was sent to earth by the Father.
17. This verse states that our life is Jesus Christ!
18. Eternal life is separate and distinct from biological life. Although our physical bodies will die, anyone who believes in Jesus Christ has eternal life and that life is only found to be in Christ. Eternal life is actually not a “thing” but a “person,” and that person is Jesus Christ the Son of God.