The Godhead and the Christian
We have seen from the material presented in Learning Activity #8 that Christians are in Christ and the Spirit of Christ indwells the believer. It is now time to explore additional facets of God indwelling the believer.
1. John 14:23
2. Who did Jesus say would make their abode in the believer who loved Him?
3. John 17:21
4. What does the verse above say about God indwelling the believer Christian?
5. John 17:23
6. What does the verse above say about God indwelling the believing Christian?
7. 1 Corinthians 6:19
8. In the verse above, who is it that is in the believing Christian?
9. 2 Timothy 1:14
10. In the verse above, who is it that is in the believing Christian?
11. Summarizing all that you have learned from the preceding scriptures, when a person first believes in Christ, who is it that comes to live within the believing Christian?
Click on Self-Check below to check your answers.