Note: The answers/comments that follow are not meant to be the only answer that is correct. The answers/comments recorded below are meant to be used to determine if you think you have grasped what it is the Bible is saying about a particular subject as determined by your personal evaluation of your responses as compared to those which have been suggested below.
2. They were in the period we studied that is known as “this age” or “this present age” which is the Old Covenant.
3. The phrase “the sign of thy coming” indicates to me that Jesus had to leave the disciples and then come back again (known as the Parousia). He did leave when He ascended after His resurrection.
5. That the man being described would come to eternal life in the “age to come,” the New Covenant age.
7. He was writing during the Old Covenant and refers to the New Covenant “which is to come.”
9. The Father sent His Son “in the last days” which would indicate the Old Covenant was ending.
11. By the expression “and the powers of the age to come” we can conclude the book was written during the Old Covenant.