Note: The answers/comments that follow are not meant to be the only answer that is correct. The answers/comments recorded below are meant to be used to determine if you think you have grasped what the Bible is saying about a particular subject as determined by your personal evaluation of your responses as compared to those which have been suggested below.
4. Our Heavenly Father is God.
7. Jesus is God.
11. The Word who is Jesus Christ – see verse fourteen.
12. He is God.
14. That He is God.
18. The Holy Spirit is God.
22. Jesus Christ.
30. The common fact found in these verses is that God is our Saviour.
34. The common fact found in these verses is that Jesus Christ is our Saviour.
35. My conclusions in #30 and #34 tell me that Jesus Christ IS God!
36. That Jesus is God!
38. Jesus is God!
Comment: The above seems to contradict there being one God, but it does not! This concept is known as a triune God or triune unity of one which is also called The Trinity of God. This concept will be further discussed in Learning Activity #4.