3. Jesus uses the word “ye” which denotes Caiaphas, the high priest to whom He was speaking.
5. Caiaphas had asked Jesus if He was “the Son of God.”
7. Caiaphas rent his clothes and said that Jesus had blasphemed.
9. God “came down” and was seen in the judgment He brought upon the people by scattering them over the face of the earth (See Genesis 11:8).
11. God “came down” and was “seen” by the judgments upon the land of Egypt until Pharaoh finally let the people go from the country and their enslavement.