2. Elijah was an instrument of resurrection to the widow of Zarephath’s child.
4. Elisha was instrumental in bringing back to life the dead son of the Shunammite woman.
6. A dead man was lowered into the sepulcher of Elisha and came back to life when his dead body touched the bones of Elisha!
8. Jesus resurrected the ruler’s daughter.
10. A number of persons were physically resurrected and appeared to many in the city of Jerusalem after the resurrection of Jesus.
12. The widow of Naim’s son was resurrected by Jesus.
14. Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.