A Better Resurrection
2. They had seen their dead raised to life physically. Most likely those mentioned in Learning Activity #51.
3. They were looking forward to “a better resurrection.”
5. Adam was NOT to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
6. Adam would surely die the day that he ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
8. Adam ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
10. Not physically!
12. 930 years old.
14. Death (spiritually).
16. Death (spiritually).
19. No, he was not physically dead nor had he previously died biologically and been resurrected back to life.
21. The law of sin and spiritual death.
23. Adam brought about spiritual death and Jesus Christ brought about spiritual resurrection of those spiritually dead.
25. Spiritual death which can ONLY be counteracted by spiritual resurrection.
26. Our Lord Jesus Christ.