2. The word “in.” We must understand that all believers are “in” Christ in the spiritual realm. We must understand the impact of the material contained in Learning Activity #8 and #8A on this web site.
4. Every spiritual blessing from the Father.
6. He too sits in heavenly places. Because we are in Him and He is in us that is how we are in heavenly places!
8. That God’s wisdom is made known through the church (that’s us) in heavenly places.
10. That there is wickedness in the heavenly places due to spiritual principalities and rulers of the present darkness.
11. No. The spiritual forces mentioned in Ephesians 6:12 were defeated and are no longer a consideration in the New Covenant.