9. The law is holy, just and good.
11. Jesus said that He did not come to destroy the law, but to fulfill it.
13. We are redeemed from the curse of the law.
16. “Till heaven and earth pass [away].”
18. The verse tells us that because there was a change in the priesthood there must also be a change in the law.
20. The Levitical priesthood (plural) under which the law was given gave way to another priest (singular) after the order of Melchisedec.
24. Christ is the end of law to everyone who believes.