Fulfillment of Prophecy
2. The destruction of Jerusalem circa AD 70. See Learning Activities #32, #33, #34, #44 and #45.
4. When the events of verses 20 and 21 take place “all things which are written [in the Old Testament] may be fulfilled [the prophecies].
6. At the presence of the Lord Jesus-See Learning Activity #34.
7. AD 70, See Learning Activity #34.
9. This is describing the fact that Jesus (see verse 20) must return to heaven after He was resurrected for a period of time.
10. That Jesus would return to heaven until the time came for the “restitution of all things” (judgment).
11. The restitution would consist of everything that God had “spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.” This is stating that all prophecy would be fulfilled!
13. This verse is saying that all of what the prophets had said starting with Samuel and those who followed him, spoke of the days that Peter was at that time living in!
15. Jesus told His disciples that “…all [would] be fulfilled” in their generation.
17. Jesus told the eleven that prior to His death and resurrection He had told them that “…all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me [Jesus].”