3. God had said He would make the size of the Israelite population to be 1,000 times the number of the stars of heaven!
5. That God will keep His covenant and mercy with those who keep His commandments for 1,000 generations!
7. 1,000 or 5,0000 if teamed up with a second person.
9. The verse illustrates how little man knows compared with what God knows.
11. Of course He does!
13. How good it is to be in the courts (under the influence) of God.
15. No, it is obviously not intended to be taken literally.
18. No. The thousand mentioned in this verse is not meant to be taken literally, but rather figuratively.
23. No. This number is not meant to be taken literally.
24. All of the examples of the number 1,000 and its multiples are figurative language and are not meant to be taken literally.