2. Christ is described as “God’s mystery.”
4. Paul describes the gospel as the “mystery of Christ.”
8. Seek the things that are above.
Set our minds on the things above, not on earthly things.
9. The Colossian believers witnessed the return, appearance, Parousia of Christ circa AD 70. This topic will be covered in later Learning Activities.
12. Our position is determined by whether we are in Adam or in Christ!
15. Our minds should be renewed.
17. We already have every spiritual blessing!
19. Christians are not only forgiven of sin, but we have also died to sin’s dominion over us. We are no longer enslaved to sin because our old sinful body was destroyed! This may not be a very common understanding in Christianity, but it is a biblical fact!